Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm a TWEEN!

>I’m not a follower of this T.V. show. But I’m very much willing to try my best to make my own impression based on my friends ‘chikahan’ everyday.<
Let’s SHOUT! As we rock OUT! SHOUT OUT!
Teens..Tweens..
That’s what ShouOut about !
SHOUTOUT: Talking about a teenagers’ life. Yes. We, as a teen can relate to this very popular TV show! The teenagers’ problems, jokes and love life! That is what we all waiting for! The ‘kilig’ moments are the girls most awaited and for boys, of course pretty girls!
What a great show it is! They catch up the viewers’ likes especially on teenagers’! Every time the ‘kilig’ moments are on, girls keeps on making a loud shout! Girls always feel they are the one with handsome boys there! And also for boys, non-stop pretty girls with matching sexy figure of the girls’ body.
That’s what teens are!

I’m a TEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment