Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

ME, as a Cute Girl

Cute ba ?
“Me, Being Cute”
Cute..
Nice word, right?
That’s what some describes me. Of course, they don’t lie every time they call me that way! (What a positive thought.)
Cute, little, and very friendly. Those are words some says’ to me. And being cute is what I admire most. One thing that comes to your mind when you here the word cute is somewhat fat, right? But that’s the word I hate most—being fat !argh !Most of our class call me fat! I don’t know where they get that stupid word that irritates my ear! On the first place, I’m not fat !i hate it!Cute, that’s what I am !
For me, being cute is not on a persons’ appearance but also on its good relationship with others. Yes, we can’t deny that people are looking for a friend that has a good appearance. For me it’s not bad that others want that kind of way choosing friend but it is also not good because sometimes the person that has a better appearance than you can make like errand boy / girl or simply ..’utusan’.
Are cute or not ?

No comments:

Post a Comment